Andrew vs The Demons: Week 3 Wrap Up

I am not ever one to count my chickens before they've hatched but I'm confident that between now and Monday morning I will not sink to the depths of despair. With that in mind I'm going to say I won this week. I'm not sure what the final score was but I'm sure I didn't lose.

Several mornings this past week I was awake about an hour before my alarm went off. I was able to get back to sleep but, still, that's not anything anyone needs.

Another thing not anyone needs is to live in a mess. Most of the time I live in a mess. The living room I can keep clean but the kitchen... that's another story. I'm not sure what my problem is but my dishes always pile up. I feel tremendously better when the kitchen is clean so - as an exercise in hygiene (mental an otherwise) - I'm going to try to stay on top of my dishes. No sweeping declaration. No vow. No promise. Just the knowledge that a clean kitchen brings me up rather than down.

Be well.

Comments

Popular Posts