Oh, The Circularness!

Almost one year ago Erik brought us the Clayton's Pussyfoot.  I now bring you the version (with some minor tweaks) from Schumann`s American Bar:

Pussy Foot
1/4 oz lemon juice (1/4 oz lemon juice)
dash grenadine (freepour Rose's, so sue me)
1 3/4 oz orange juice (1 5/8 oz blood orange juice)
1 3/4 oz grapefruit juice (1 3/4 oz pomelo juice)
stemmed cherry (Twilight Cocktail) 


Shake well over ice cubes in a shaker, strain into a small highball glass over ice cubes, garnish with cherry.

Pussy Foot

Unfortunately I do not have proper highball glasses so there was some room left at the top.
Nevertheless I enjoyed this thouroughly!
However I do think this drink would be equally good, and longer lasting, with some soda or some water added.  Hmm, citrus juice, syrup and soda pop.  Where have I heard that before?

Cheers!

This post is one in an erratic and unplanned series in my lackadaisical effort to make most of the drinks (or most of the drinks that pique my interest) in Charles Schumann's American Bar.

Comments

Popular Posts