What Happened Today....

I am quite certain that the abscence of cars parked in the parrallel spots does not make that part of the street a lane. Despite what some drivers behind me seemed to think......

Anyway, Cutes had to work late. She missed dinner. So we had some take out from Ben Thanh. And whom did I see there having dinner (while I waited to pick up our order)?
Danko Jones!

Whilst Cutes was at work I played some guitar at home. I had tried to fix my wah pedal. The pot is scratchy, so tried to oil it. Alas, the pot is sealed and the oil did not penetrate. So scratchy still is the wah. The cat was quite concerned while I was testing it out. I think he thought there was a cat trapped in my amplifier. It was amusing to play as he meowed at the amp and pawed at it. As soon as I turned off the wah he was no longer concerned. Maybe I should call it a meow pedal.......

Comments

Popular Posts